Five new shops and restaurants now on the menu at Regent’s Place
The new brands are:
– Cycle Republic (now open) – Halford’s first concept store and the number one destination for cycle products will be located in Euston Tower
– Nuvola (coming soon) – an Italian outlet providing healthy fresh Italian food and coffee will also debut it’s store in Euston Tower
– The Refinery at Regent’s Place (now open) – London group Drake and Morgan, which operates a unique restaurant and bar concept including The Refinery and The Anthologist, will open a bar at 5 Brock Street overlooking Regent’s Place Plaza
– Beany Green (now open) – the independent coffee operator serving Australian coffee and gourmet healthy food has opened at 30 Brock Street
– Chop’d (coming soon) – the all-day healthy eating and create your own salad bar will open a new eatery within Regent’s Place Health Club at 1, 4 & 7 Triton Square.
Shops and restaurants already at the campus include Eat, Giovanni Rana, Itsu, ND Bar and Café, Pod, Pret a Manger, Starbucks, Union Bar and Wasabi.
Regent’s Place is a 13 acre, fully managed mixed use campus in London’s West End that includes a diverse mix of shops, restaurants and bars, as well as over 300 residential units. The campus is home to around 16,000 workers and residents. At the heart of Regent’s Place is the Plaza, a place where people meet, eat, drink and spend time. Throughout Regent’s Place, open spaces and buildings are enhanced by numerous public art installations. For more information please visit: www.regentsplace.com.