DRINK – Aperol Spritz The Perfect Serve: 3-2-1
Aperol Spritz is the perfect drink for sipping throughout the year, whether it’s the first drink on a balmy summer evening, or an autumnal afternoon – the sparkling, bitter-sweet taste makes it the ideal choice for any occasion.
Made with 3-parts Prosecco (75ml), 2Parts Aperol (50ml) and 1Part soda, it is a simple serve that can be enjoyed on its own, or complimented with appetisers (‘Chicchetti’ in its native Italian tongue) such as stuffed olives, sun-blushed tomatoes, focaccia bread and parma ham. Aperol Spritz is a fantastic serve to share with friends come rain or shine – creating a unique ‘Aperitivo Hour’ for all to enjoy.
What you need –
• A bottle of chilled Prosecco
• A bottle of Aperol
• Soda, served from a syphon or chilled bottle
• Tall balloon or wine glasses
• Ice cubes
• Slices of orange
How to make the perfect serve –
1. Fill the glasses generously with cubed ice
2. First pour 3 Parts of Prosecco (75ml) over the ice
3. Then, pour 2Parts Aperol (50ml) into each glass in a circular movement
4. Finish with a dash of Soda (25ml)
5. Garnish with a slice of orange.
To keep up with all of the action, and be the first to find out about upcoming announcements, visit http://www.facebook.com/AperolSpritzUK, or follow us on
Twitter and Instagram: @AperolSpritzUK #ItStartsNow