LONDON HOTELS – BVLGARI HOTEL LONDON TO REOPEN WITH “BVLGARI STAYCATIONS”
Bvlgari Hotel London announces the launch of Bvlgari Staycations to celebrate its reopening on Saturday 15 August. A contemporary collection of thoughtfully designed experiences for guests to enjoy as the nation emerges from lockdown, the new tailored experiences offer a relaxing break close to home and will sit alongside heightened health and safety measures to guarantee the safety of both guests and staff.
Each tailored Bvlgari Staycations programme focuses on a different aspect of life that may have been missed, offering a degree of privacy and social distancing as well as impeccable and informal service. Guests will be able to rediscover favoured hobbies or activities as they make use of Bvlgari Hotel London’s beautiful facilities across 3,000+ sqm – the spa, 25m pool and Workshop gym, New York Italian restaurant Sette, Screening Room, and extensive Bvlgari Suites – as well as its proximity to iconic 350-acre Hyde Park.
The ultimate luxury city sanctuary getaways, Bvlgari Hotel London’s Staycation itineraries include the following offerings:
- B.PRIVATE – designed to offer ultimate seclusion, B.Private brings hotel experiences and Knightsbridge’s finest to guests within their own private space. From exclusive in-suite personal shopping experiences curated with the hotel’s prestigious neighbor Harvey Nichols, to in-room hair appointments, private use of the hotel Screening Room, private parking, and a ‘bubble’ dinner party featuring the finest Italian cuisine from Sette and craft cocktails from Nolita Social. B.Private is priced from £3,900 (VAT incl.) per night for two people in a Deluxe Suite. For further information on the B.Private Staycation offering please visitwww.bulgarihotels.com/london/whats-on/article/london/special-offers/Bvlgari-Hotel-London-Introduces-the-B.Private-Staycation
- B.FAMILY – created with frazzled families in mind, B.Family offers high-energy entertainment for kids, while allowing parents to relax and enjoy quality time together after a prolonged period at home. In partnership with sought-after family entertainers Dazzle & Fizz, guests can choose either a virtual or socially distanced children’s entertainer to provide activities such as cryptic challenges, arts and crafts, or story time for younger children. In the evening, enjoy the ultimate private family film night with a movie, popcorn and sliders in Bvlgari Hotel London’s exclusive Screening Room. Following each stay, guests will be provided four weeks complimentary membership of Vesta by Dazzle & Fizz, an online platform featuring activities, arts and crafts, story time, mindfulness and more. B.Family is a two night experience, priced from £1,170 (VAT incl.) per night for two adults and two children in a Deluxe Room. For further information on the B.Family Staycation offering please visit www.bulgarihotels.com/london/whats-on/article/london/special-offers/Bvlgari-Hotel-London-Introduces-the-B.Family-Staycation
- B.ACTIVE – reignite healthy routines with personalised programming across fitness, spa and nutrition, in partnership with Bvlgari Hotel London and Workshop gym’s dedicated professionals. Guests can choose to relax and reset with the Detox programme, or refuel and strengthen with the Empower programme – with each bespoke experience expertly tailored to the individual guest’s needs. B.Active is a two night experience, priced from £1,700 (VAT incl.) per night for two people in a Deluxe Room. For further information on the B.Active Staycation offering please visit www.bulgarihotels.com/london/whats-on/article/london/special-offers/Bvlgari-Hotel-London-Introduces-the-B.Active-Staycation
- B.BEAUTIFUL – celebrating the reopening of the award-winning spa, B.Beautiful offers guests some much-needed ‘me time’. Restorative treatments include a full body massage, manicure and pedicure, as well as a Neville shampoo, cut and blow dry – helping guests feel fabulous and ready to face the world again. B.Beautiful is priced from £1,430 (VAT incl.) for one night for single occupancy. No additional cost to have a second guest stay in room only. For further information on the B.Beautiful Staycation offering please visit
- B.INDULGED – the ultimate luxury treat to kick-start life after lockdown, B.Indulged features exclusive gastronomic delights including a Cigar & Spirits tasting, Dom Perignon champagne experience, and privately catered candlelit dinner for two on a Bvlgari Suite terrace. Each stay furthermore includes a pampering spa experience for two in the Private Onyx Suite, including a full-body Mauli massage and use of Bvlgari Hotel London’s acclaimed spa. B.Indulged is a two night experience priced from £10,000 (VAT incl.) per night for two people in a Bvlgari Suite. For further information on the B.Indulged Staycation offering please visit www.bulgarihotels.com/london/whats-on/article/london/special-offers/Bvlgari-Hotel-London-Introduces-the-B.Indulged-Staycation
Furthermore, ten percent of proceeds from each London Bvlgari Staycation will go to the Jenner Institute via the Bvlgari Virus Free Fund – a new corporate philanthropy fund from Bvlgari – to support Oxford University’s world-leading groups working on researching, manufacturing and testing Covid-19, malaria, TBC, HIV, Ebola and influenza vaccines. Launched on 17th June 2020, the Bvlgari Virus Free Fund has provided immediate financial support to help fund the world’s brightest talent as they work to prevent pandemics now and in the future.
Bvlgari Staycations may be extended to occupy a private floor ‘The Residence on Six’, catering for up to 25 guests falling within government ‘bubble’ guidelines. All hotel guests will be provided Bvlgari hand gel sanitiser (as donated to the NHS throughout the Covid-19 crisis), early check in and late check out, and breakfast included as standard.
Bvlgari Staycations experiences can be discovered at all six Bvlgari Hotels & Resorts locations worldwide.
For reservations or further information regarding Bvlgari Hotel London, please contact email@example.com, telephone 020 7151 1010 or visit www.bulgarihotels.com/en_US/london/whats-on/article/london/at-the-hotel/Bvlgari-Hotel-London-reopens-with-new-Staycations-collection