LONDON EVENTS – Fancy becoming a radio DJ, trying Dog Yoga or getting fit with a Hula Hoop?
Now you can do all of the above and more! From 7th – 19th October, the curiously creative are welcomed underground at Old Street station and encouraged to experience or learn something new as part of Brite Space London. Eventbrite will be curating a line-up of the city’s finest talent, across food, design, music, fashion and media for a series of dynamic workshops, live Q&As and masterclasses all designed to inspire and ignite creativity.
A line-up of top creative partners will be offering unique and quirky experiences for Londoners, including:
- Radio DJ Crash Course – Learn how to be a radio DJ as East London station Hoxton Radio broadcasts live from Brite Space.
- Debate With The Dalstonist – Meet some of the leading lights from East London’s creative industries at an entrepreneurial masterclass
- Raw Food Masterclass – Foodies hoping to push their culinary skills into a new realm can do so with a detoxifying raw food workshop presented by superfoods guru Kate Magic.
- Cocktails By Candlelight – Underground Drinking Club returns, in collaboration with Russian Standard Vodka to deliver an immersive evening full of innovative drinks and served by London’s finest mixologists
- Dog Yoga – Dog lovers can try out the latest exercise trend for pampered pooches and even witness the world’s first Doga Trance Dance performance.
- HulaFit® – Part hoop tricks and part fitness, this unique and energetic craze guarantees a fun workout.
- The Groom Room – Some of London’s finest grooming experts will be on hand to pamper men with luxury treatments including mini-manicures. Men can also prepare for Movember with tips on how to maintain an impressive moustache.
- Ladies Grooming Day – From bohemian plaits to vintage up-do’s, boutique blowdry and braid salon The Parlour will be recreating the hottest hair trends from this season’s catwalks.
- Cocktail Clash – Celebrate London Cocktail Week with a Bloody Mary contest.
- Screen Printing – Learn the artistic techniques of screen-printing with help from the experts at Made in Arts London.
- Fashion Career Workshop – You love fashion and want to forge a career within the industry… but where to start? Explore your options with BriteSpace London’s fashion career workshop, hosted by Fashion Sunday. Plus enjoy delicious cocktails from London’s hottest distillers Sipsmith, who will be serving up their award-winning G&T’s and a classic London Mule with their Sipping Vodka
Eventbrite will also be hosting a series of lunchtime workshops to help people looking to put on their own events with everything from cash flow to content. Plus there will be breakfast talks featuring The Black Cultural Archives, Giving Tuesday and Silicon Real. To see the full list of partners and events taking place and to book a space at one of the many exciting activities visit britespaceldn.com.
What: Brite Space London is a series of interactive events designed to champion creative culture in the capital
Where: Brite Space London, Unit 2, Old Street Underground Station, London, EC1Y 1BE
When: From 7th – 19th October between 8.30am – 9.00pm
Cost: Event costs vary, from free to £10 and are available from britespaceldn.com
For the latest event information please contact Lauri Beecroft or Sarah Manktelow at email@example.com or 02076970787