LONDON EATERIES – First restaurant opens its doors at Nova, Victoria
– Early openers Sourced Market and Timmy Green will open their doors at Nova Food, part of Land Securities’ Nova, Victoria development, before Christmas
o Sourced Market will open its doors first at Nova Food on Monday 21stNovember
– Two newly-signed dining destinations will also add to the final line up of 17 new restaurants and three pop-up kiosks.
18th November 2016: The first of 17 new restaurants coming to Victoria’s Nova Food development will open its doors to the public on Monday 21st November. Sourced Market is offering Londoners all-day grazing from the best of Britain’s artisan producers right in the heart of SW1. Due to open fully in early 2017, Nova Food will bring to Victoria 17 new restaurants, three pop-up kiosks, and a significant public realm that will include in excess of 700 outdoor seats for diners. It is part of Land Securities’ Nova, Victoria development which also includes high-quality residential and world-class office space, and marks the culmination of the company’s transformation of SW1.
Two more retailers have also just agreed to take space at Nova Food. They are:
- Vagabond: The independent and award-winning wine bar and shop will open its fourth branch at Nova Food. Vagabond will offer over 120 different wines to be enjoyed by the sample, glass or bottle, plus seasonal dishes reflecting the diversity of wines they carry. Private events and guided tastings also available.
- Crosstown Doughnuts: Crosstown Doughnuts is bringing their handmade sourdough doughnuts to Nova Food. A daily offering of 16 flavours, including classic and premium favourites alongside a varying seasonal selection, will be available from the Nova Food kiosk.
Alongside Sourced Market, another restaurant will open at Nova Food by Christmas. Timmy Green, the latest concept from the team behind Daisy Green & Beany Green, will offer all-day dining alongside a bottomless Aussie brunch. With a wide-ranging mix of restaurants, including concepts from Jason Atherton and D&D, Nova Food will be the new go-to destination for London’s discerning diners.
David Atcherley-Symes, Retail Leasing Director, London Portfolio at Land Securities commented: “Nova Food is set to shake up the London dining scene by offering Londoners unrivalled choice of 20 different food units – 17 restaurants, cafes and bars plus three kiosks – all on one site, centrally located next to Victoria station. The sheer quality and variety of brands coming to Nova Food will create a dining experience like no other in London.”
Kaela Fenn-Smith, Head of Commercial, London Portfolio at Land Securities: “Over the past ten years Land Securities has been helping to transform Victoria into a place where people want to live, work, eat and spend time. We see Nova as the jewel in the crown of our Victoria regeneration and today marks an exciting stepping stone as we move towards Nova Food being fully open in early 2017. But not only this, with the residential and office tenants already moving in, this marks the beginning of the whole development coming to life.”
To stay up to date on progress at Nova, visit createvictoria.com/novafood or follow @CreateVictoria #NovaFood
Full list of restaurants coming to Nova:
- Jason Atherton: A family Italian dining concept from the chef behind iconic dining destinations like Pollen Street Social and Berners Tavern
- Shake Shack: The burger bar from NYC which has taken London by storm in recent years
- Sticks ‘n’ Sushi: Copenhagen-based sushi and yakitori restaurant
- Franco Manca: The hugely popular sourdough pizza mini-chain
- Barbecoa: The second branch of Jamie Oliver’s acclaimed barbecue steakhouse with a first floor outdoor terrace
- Timmy Green: An all-day offering including a bottomless Aussie brunch by day and small plates by night
- The Rail House Café: A new bar and restaurant from Adam White, co-founder of popular London-based The Riding House Café
- Bone Daddies: Offering ramen and a contemporary take on Osaka-style Okonomiyaki
- The Stoke House: A new American contemporary carvery concept from restaurateur Will Ricker
- Aster: A restaurant & bar from D&D London famous for favourites such as Bluebird, Quaglino and Skylon
- Sourced Market: A blend of market retail and all-day grazing from the best of Britain’s small, artisan producers
- Greenwood: An all-day pub, restaurant concept from the people behind The Botanist Sloane Square, The Botanist Broadgate Circle and The Jugged Hare. They will also have a barbers and a brow & lashes bar on the ground floor
- Vagabond: The independent and award-winning wine bar and shop
- Crosstown Doughnuts: Handmade sourdough doughnuts with a daily offering of 16 flavours